Thursday, December 22, 2005

Today's pick to click: Test your Chicago smarts

Crain's Chicago Business has a very funny end-of-2005 news quiz, which starts with this introduction: Every year has its heroes and its scoundrels — especially in Chicago, a town that drinks to them both. This is our chance (and yours) to poke a little fun at those who've stolen our money, violated our trust and made us proud. Each answer is worth one point. We'll leave the scoring up to you.

I love it! Plus, I'm quite jealous of how witty the writer is and upset that it turns out that I really don't know all that much about Chicago (yes, I totally failed). The only problem I have with the quiz is that they leave the scoring up to the reader. Isn't that what my computer's for?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played along and out of the multi choice questions, I got 10 of 17 correct, didn't try the match em up as I don't have the time and would probably not gotten tehm right. So, would my score getting a passing grade in school?

11:50 AM  
Blogger teacherman said...

A = 95-100%
B = 88-94%
C = 81-87%
D = 75-80%

10/17 = 59%

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah hell, that was not how it was in the old Lane Tech days. what ever happened to grading on the curve. Olny trust a teacher with curves, I always said.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can vouch for a few....

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can vouch for a few....

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12/17....

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home