Tuesday, December 06, 2005

And here's your weather forecast

Looking out my window, it looks dark and cold. Mostly dark. You can probably expect it to stay dark for the next eight hours or so, followed by a brightening of the sky in the east.

My neighbor's radiator blew today. When he opened the door, steam came pouring out of his apartment and into the hallway. We had a mini-sauna going for a while. They had to shut down the boiler, make some repairs. Hope they fix it because I sure don't want to go all night without heat, not on such a dark night.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods, wherever you are tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think of all the kiddies out there who will be going without heat for most of the winter. One student told me he felt a little light-headed and he thought it was because of the gas from the oven. No matter how crappy my day may have been I know I'm damn lucky - I wish I could feel like I was making their lives the teensiest bit better. But that's just me being selfish. I hope you're warm, Andy.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home