Thursday, November 30, 2006

White House Fantasy

News Item: The gangsta rapper Ludacris was in town to promote AIDS awareness with local college students and U.S. Sen. Barack Obama.

Then, the two entertainment heavyweights joined forces to remix a Ludacris hit song.

"What's Your Fantasy" ("White House Fantasy" remix)
(feat. Obama)

[Ludacris]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Give it to me now, give it to me now
Give it to me now, give it to me now

[Obama]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Vote for me now, Vote for me now
Vote for me now.

[Chorus: Ludacris, then Obama *2X*]
I wanna, tr-tr-tr-trick you like a political pro
And I wanna, move from the Senate down to the down to the House flo'
Then I wanna, ahh ahh - you make D.C. so good I don't wanna leave
And I gotta, n-n-n-new White-White House fan-ta-ta-sy

[Obama]
I wanna get you in the Capitol Dome in between political lines
While the GOP kick for recovery
And if you like in the chambers we can do it
In the East Wing or in the back like a V.I.P.
Whipped cream with cherries and strawberries on top
Just vote don't stop, keep the door locked don't knock while the boat rock
We political robots so they gotta wait til the show stop
Or how 'bout on the Bench with this black man
Whatever you do don't call me a Republican
Insider job I'll give you a song and dance
The Rock to the Park to the Point to the Flatlands
That man Obama (woo) in a liberal costume
Take you back to the classroom
However you want it voter voter gonna pass some laws soon
See I cast 'em and I past 'em get a tight grip and I grasp 'em
I flash 'em and out last 'em
And if ain't good then I trash 'em while you stash 'em
I'll let 'em free
And I tell you my White House fantasy
Like up on the roof roof tell my constituents not to be mad at me

[Chorus]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think if you rap this in front of your class, maybe that boy would come to class on time :-)

9:26 PM  
Blogger teacherman said...

thanks ... but I really don't think I can rap like Obama

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home