Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm back ...

from a self-imposed banishment in Paris (and my own little world). While everyone was here voting in primaries and watching the Sox lose a bunch of games to start the season, I was off somewhere else, eating tripe and starting protests. Don't believe me? Here's me at some famous landmark:
And here I am, surrounded by France's finest, sticking the middle finger to the man:

My work there is done. My work here has just begun. It may take a few days (or weeks) to get this blog rolling again, but I am here to make sure no Illinois politician speaks without getting ridiculed.

I don't really feel like reading the papers, so can someone please fill me in on what's happened in the past two months? Did Oberweis win or what?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo!
yea!
boo!
yea!
welcome back!
one gig of paris pictures and you only post two? What gives?

9:55 AM  
Blogger Tony said...

Welcome back.
Vive la Daley Show!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

French cops look like the guys from starship troopers. Starship troopers FTW

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had been reading your blog faithfully... and then you stopped. Glad you're back. Oberweis lost miserably, Eisendrath lost even worse, Stroger had a massive stroke the week before the election and is still recuperating (unable to talk yet, according to his son) and planning for the race in November.

11:09 PM  
Blogger teacherman said...

thank you one and all ...
it's good to be back, although I wonder what I have to do to have consistent readers (more of them). Just please don't say that I have to be funnier, smarter, etc. ... As for Stroger, is it OK to make fun yet? Because I'm picturing him in a debate with the Republican candidate.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home