Friday, December 30, 2005

Made it onto a Chicago Tribune blog, sort of

Check out Eric Zorn's blog, Change of Subject, for Bloggapalooza, a compilation of Chicago bloggers' year-in-review posts. I was all excited that he listed my list--there I am, on the big EZ's site--until I clicked on my name and was directed to a Schadenfreude best-of-2005 list. Oh well, I'll take that as a compliment, I guess, and hope for better luck next time.

Hopefully he'll correct the error, and I'll get one or two extra hits today. In the meantime, as I see the best that local bloggers have to offer, I have to humbly congratulate myself for easily having the best serious, political blog in the entire state. While everyone else is screwing around, talking about any random thing that comes to mind, I am not afraid to tackle the important issues that face Midwest residents every day in a dry, well-reasoned manner. In the year to come, please be assured that I will never waste your time on some trivial little problem of my own; instead, you can count on The Daley Show to continue delivering hard-hitting commentary on the state of the state. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home